Going out of business is tough. But, there are ways to make it even tougher for your competitors. Here are five quick strategies that will help you quickly go bankrupt!
The “how to keep your business going during covid” is a list of five ways that help businesses stay afloat during the tough times.
1. Do not maintain your property. Encourage the want tobes in your community to put a tag on your building. Forget about replacing that damaged glass; the wood plank will suffice. Weeds, flaking paint, and parking lot potholes? These are minor issues that should be postponed as much as possible. It’s not just about first impressions.
2. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, I shouldn’t interrupt your “me” time just because I have a question about your product or service. I’ll most likely call you back. Maybe. If I don’t forget.
3. Have a website that is really complicated, with a lot of flashing buttons and links that go nowhere. This is extremely crucial if I have a query regarding my purchase or how long it will take to arrive. Hide the shopping cart and anything else that will enable me to pay for your product/service if I’m attempting to give you money.
4. Don’t hold inventory, and make it clear to me that you have no idea when you’ll be replenishing. This is especially useful when I’ve already paid for something and don’t have time to look for anything else.
5. Do not consume your own dogfood. Only insane individuals are adamant about their stuff. Actually, don’t bother knowing anything about the product. The only thing that matters is that you sell it to me. The last thing you should be concerned about is finding the proper item for my requirements. When I return it three days later, make sure to reprimand me for making a terrible selection and not studying before even walking into the business.
You’ll be placing a For Sale sign in that shattered window in no time if you follow these simple guidelines for non-business.
Best of luck!
‘Palo Alto Software’s Social Media Marketing Manager, Chelle Parmele
Watch This Video-
The “Top Five ways to go out of business fast!” is a blog post that gives five different methods for how to grow your business. There are also tips on how to make the most of your time and money. Reference: how to grow business tips.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I expand my business fast?
A: Try using more than one of the following tactics to increase your chances of success. One or more can help you achieve your goals, but try combining them for best results.
1) Find a product-based business idea that is complementary and not competitive with what others are offering in order to establish it as an industry leader and gain market share
2) Offer better customer service than your competitors offer through social media, ecommerce platforms like Amazon, etc
3) Use creative advertising strategies such as billboards on local streets
How can I expand my business with no money?
A: It takes time, effort and patience. But it can be done!
What every business needs to be successful?
A: A stable business must be able to maintain consistent revenue, while avoiding large risks.
- innovative ideas for company growth
- companies that help grow your business
- 10 ways to grow your business
- how to keep a business running
- how to grow a small business into a large business